at last!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Mk2' started by sean76, May 7, 2010.

1. sean76 Forum Member

after months the search is over.went to the scrappies today for a few bits for the polo and came across a mk2 gti 8v on my way there.had a look round it,all seemed to be fine and dandy.got what i needed from the scrappies and went home.
    phoned my insurance and got a quote for the gti wich was 1.42 cheaper than the 1.3 polo:thumbup:.phoned the number that was in the window of the golf,had a chat with the fella that was selling it and went back to veiw/test drive it.deposit paid-pickup next week AND the nice man is gonna get it tested before i pick it up.

all in all quite a good day really:clap:

2. Willber Forum Member

Sounds good! Whats the details? Pics?

3. sean76 Forum Member

its a white 3 door 8v mate.has had big bumpers fitted and is generally tidy.it had the drrivers seat repaird a few years back so thats 1 job less.its a bit flaky around the battery area but nothin drastic.
    im just glad to have found one in my local area and in my price range coz ive been looking for ages.pic to come after ive collected it next week and given it its first MINE wash and polish :lol:

4. sean76 Forum Member

finally collected my gti last nite but had to go away with work at stupid o clock this morning so it gonna be a few weeks yet before i can get pics and info up.very happy with it on the drive home though;)