Audi A1

Discussion in 'Audi/SEAT/Skoda Chat' started by Deako, Feb 11, 2010.

1. jamesa Forum Junkie

Just collected a daughter from the airport and witnessed someone attempting to fit a standard suitcase into 1 ..... hilarious :lol:

In the boot .... er nope - In the front seat .... er nope - on the rear seat, only just as the gap between the folded forward front seat and the B pillar is rather small :lol:

2. Admin Guest

thats what we thought last week when we looked at one.

as a two seater fine, no one has a hope of sitting behind me in one, would just manage to squeeze a very short person behind my GF. as for the boot, i nearly laughed when the GF popped the boot open and stared in:lol:

3. G-Man Forum Junkie

Saw one up close last week and thought it would be a great little run around but at 17k for the manual 1.4 TFSI sport I couldn't part with that kind of cash for a small car.

They do the current 1.4 TFSI with 183hp that was originally meant to be for the S1, but now its just the top line engine around under the Sport/S-line spec so wonder what engine they'll be using now!