Audi agu wiring

Discussion in 'Electrical' started by festamb1, Aug 28, 2023.

1. festamb1 New Member

Hi
    Could somebody point me in the right direction please i brought a vw corrado about 6 months ago that has a 2002 Audi a3 agu engine fitted in it and although it drives there are some issues i am trying to sort out the first is the speedo which don't work as it looks like the transducer is missing from the existing corrado gearbox along with the wiring would anybody know if the agu wiring has any loom for this or was it cable driven.
    i could also do with a wiring diagram for the agu engine.

Many Thanks
    Festamb1

2. rubjonny

rubjonny Administrator Staff Member Admin

the mk4 was electric speedometer as well, the wiring for it comes throug hthe 10 or 14 pin plug 't10a' or 't14a' which needs to be fed ignition live, earth and signal goes to g1/11 on your corrado fusebox. depending on how the loom was made perhaps this has got lost along the way, for example if loom was originally made for mk2 golf or early corrado then all of this could have been cut out

heres my mk4 conversion guide which may help:
    https://clubgti.com/forums/index.ph...install-faq-now-with-added-dieselness.267196/

also AGU and corrado plus many other diagrams are available in my signature link

3. festamb1 New Member

Many Thanks for this it will be a great help.