Autodoc...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Zender Z20, Jul 23, 2022.

1. rubjonny

rubjonny Administrator Staff Member Admin

yeah it can be a faff, but then maybe its better now? what you can do instead is ring up deutche parts, they can order stuff from classic parts for you and may end up a little cheaper. also some VW dealers will have classic parts accounts as well, but its not mandatory

2. costel1969

costel1969 Paid Member Paid Member

Nice one RJ

3. PhilRyder

PhilRyder Paid Member Paid Member

Quick update on this. I have ordered two separate parts from Autodoc on the last few weeks. The first came in 7 days and the second in 5 days which was on Sunday. Both delivered by Evri. I am more than happy with that.

4. NateS2

NateS2 Paid Member Paid Member

Classic parts was medium easy last time I used it. Was about 6 months after Brex**, so when I checked out it tried to charge me German Tax. So I e-mailed and they raised and order manually, and I just paid by bank transfer without tax. If its over £135 you pay tax once it reaches England, if customs do their job, which minimum wage sorting office work sometimes might not do.[:D]