BBT are now VW Classic Parts Preferred Partner in the UK

Discussion in 'VW Heritage (formerly Big Boys Toys)' started by James V, Mar 26, 2011.

1. James V Forum Member

Dear Customers,

We are proud to announce an improvement in supplying Volkswagen Classic Parts. As of 1st of April we are supplying our customers in the United Kingdom and Ireland with VW Classic Parts through our preferred partner VW Heritage. With VW Heritage we have managed to find a business partner with 25 years of experience in servicing classic Volkswagen. Of course our whole assortment with approximately 70000 different spare parts for air- and water-cooled models is available through our preferred partner.
    Our colleagues of VW Heritage are pleased to be at hand with help and advice in the future.

Opening Times:
    Monday Friday: 9:00 17:30
    Saturday: 10:00 16:00

Email or Phone:
    Email esales@vwheritage.com
    Internet www.vwheritage.com or www.vwh2o.com
    Phone +44 (0)845 873 8328
    Fax +44 (0)845 873 7242

VW Heritage Parts Centre
    9-11 Consort Way
    Victoria Business Park
    Burgess Hill
    West Sussex
    RH15 9TJ

Best regards
    Volkswagen Classic Parts Center

We're really proud to have been chosen by VW as their preferred supplier, and it's great to have such recognition of the work, Andy, Anna, myself and all the others at BBT/VWH have put in.

We look forward to helping you all soon.

James

2. Crispy 8V CGTI Committee - Club Secretary Admin

Thats great to hear, you'd be surprised how many times I've been pointed to the site via the dealers (ETKA links)

3. jamesa Forum Junkie

Great service over the past two days ... chasing down `old` parts :thumbup:

Far and away the most professional service that I have come across for some time :clap: .... was my last call this time - will be my first point of call in future.

4. James V Forum Member

Thanks James, always good to hear from happy customers, thanks for your custom.