best place for prints?

Discussion in 'Photography - general' started by vrbanana, Dec 26, 2008.

1. vrbanana Forum Junkie

Im in no rush time wise for the prints but I do need at least a couple of hundred running off, I want to do it in stages as I dont need the complete set for a few months and also because I havent finished taking them all yet. Because of the number Id obviously like to find a place that will print them at a reasonable cost, anyone any ideas

2. RIP-MK3 Forum Addict

not sure on the quality or size you want, but tesco's get stupidly cheap when you get to bigger numbers. Think I worked out I could get 150 6x4 for 16...

3. vrbanana Forum Junkie

:thumbup: ill check them out, there is one very close to me

4. rupe Forum Member

5. stella

stella Forum Junkie

ASDA also do good deals on 150 (or more) prints at a time and I think quite a lot of the online ones do, too.

Depending on who/what the prints are for, you'll often get 7x5 inch prints for little more than the 6x4 inch ones, but the extra size makes them look a lot more impressive.

6. Jamie_pyrite Forum Member

For the last few years I've used Truprint exclusively. Always great quality prints and very cheap with great service. Recently their prices and service have gotten worse and this year the quality of the Calendars I ordered from them has gone down massively. Not very happy at all!

150 prints for 16 works out at just over 10p each.. You can get them for 5p each from a lot of places online :)

7. RIP-MK3 Forum Addict

yeah just looking at the tesco price chart and its down to 5p a print over 150 so I must have been looking at a lot more

8. altern8 Forum Junkie