Braided Fuel lines

Discussion in 'Track Prep & Tech' started by Cupra gaz, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Cupra gaz New Member

So I'm finding more stuff that I need to replace while going all out on my track car and now I'm at a stop due to fuel lines.
    I'm after advice really as I wouldn't mind fitting the inline pump in the rear half of the car and swap out all my lines for braided lines but I'm using the standard fuel rail aswel. Do they do connections that replace the oem connections or do I have to get dash fittings and weld and tap a fitting on my rail?

2. Toyotec

Toyotec CGTI Committee - Happy helper at large Admin

Yes.

Think Automotive can help with this.

3. Cupra gaz New Member

Thanks for the help I'll look into that, found another company that could help me 'torques.co.uk' they do all the anodised fittings and also adapters to swap my fuel rail from pipe to -6an fittings I have pics of it but can't find how to upload them off my phone to here incase anyone else was going down the same route as me

4. Peter Jones Forum Member

I used push lock hose rather than braided on my car. It's a bit easier to work with, bit lighter too.

Still need all the AN fittings of course and they're an expensive obsession.

5. dubspy Forum Member

another vote for Think Automotive.. amazing service.. well priced too.

6. trackdaygtimk2 Forum Member