cheep insurance

Discussion in 'Insurance chat' started by neil kaye, Sep 25, 2008.

1. neil kaye Forum Junkie

1st time on this section so appologies if its already been mentioned,i found the best quotes ive ever had,my quote-im 36,drive a 16v 1988 mk2,9 yers no claims,thatchem cat 2 immo,fully comp 168 pounds,inc legal fees and courtisy car,the beuty of it is you make 1 call and its a local number and it take bwt 4 to five mins then,different insurance companies call you,(which saves alot of time ringing them and ending up in a que)you will get quite a few calling you over most of the day(so do it on your day off lol),the quots get cheeper thru the day so dont accept the first quote you get,the company is
    call conections direct 01473214800 or 01473542004
    try it,may not suit everyone but thort id tell you all anyway

Last edited: Nov 14, 2008
  2. Jaundice

Jaundice Forum Member

Pardon?

3. Azorenblau Forum Member

The beauty of cheap premiums is that the insurance will give you f*** all if someone crashes into your lovely 16V.
    Great... not!

4. neil kaye Forum Junkie

edited my first post,its not a cheap and tacky insurance,there are some top names there,last 5 years i have used this number and had insurers like swinton,sabre,haistings and axxa,i think your info that call conexions get from you go on a database where these companies can see the prices youve been quoted and if they can beat the last quote they ring,something like that,and each year gets cheaper as the companies get more competitive,wereas alot of insurance companies get dearer each year and blame it on increases