Clifford Add ons

Discussion in 'Security' started by black_cabbie, Mar 25, 2004.

1. black_cabbie Forum Member

Guys,

I have a Clifford Arrow 3 alarm. I already have the dual zone proximity sensor. I want to install a glass break sensor and a tilt sensor. i know already that I have to connect them to the 3 wires going to the proximity sensor.

My question is, how do I connect everything? Can I do it and if yes whats the connection? Parallel to each other?

Thanks

2. Studweiser Forum Member

don't connect them to the wire going to the prox. you should have another plug with red orange and black wire on it in the main alarm loom. connect glass break here. as for tilt sensor that is meant to go on the wire in the four wire(red, orange , blue , black) plug that your dual zone prox is now using and the green armed output wire on the alarm goes to the green on the tilt sensor .never tried dual zone and tilt together on the same input though. if someone want all that i'd recomend a concept 400 or 500, cheaper in the long run..

3. black_cabbie Forum Member

I'll check the wiring tonight.

So basically you are saying that I should have two 3 wire plugs with the same color. One of the glass sensor and one for the dual zone sensor.... right?

4. Studweiser Forum Member

not quite, one 3 wire plug (orange, red, black) and one four wire plug orange,red,black,blue) four wire is for dual zone sensor.the tilt/motion sensor can be used as dual zone blue wire on it triggers at less tilt than orange.