Clifford Alarm/Immob

Discussion in 'Security' started by Admin, Nov 2, 2003.

1. Admin Guest

Hey there,

got a clifford alarm/immob when i got my new golf, it also has an appollo immob as well, i have 2 buttons on the clifford keypad, any ideas what the 2 do, one of the just sets and unsets the alarm/immob, not sure what model it is. the toad alarms 2nd button makes a silent entry and exit.

cheers

2. Paradroid Forum Developer Paid Member

Answered in this thread

3. MrBen Forum Junkie

Do you mean two buttons on the remote? Does one set and unset with a chirp? If you hold the other button whilst setting or unsetting it will probably do it silently.

4. swax Forum Member

The other might be for Total closure, I have a 3 button fob, top big one with lock on does the arm/disarm and Central locking, the bottom left when held down does silent arming, and the bottom right one does the total closure of windows, sunroof when these are open, and arms the car.

Is the fob plastic or, ahem, 'Carbon Fibre'?

5. DaleRob New Member

I have a Concept 300 and the fob has four buttons. The top left and bottom left when pressed together will set the alarm to Valet mode. The led will remain on and the alarm will not set until you press these two buttons again.

Useful when filling your motor up with fuel whilst leaving somebody in the car.

6. mk3anniversary Forum Member

if it is a 300 it will drop out of valet mode when u turn the ignition on.

7. WEZ

Wez Official Friday thread starter

it shouldn't!
    should it?!
    cos then how would the control panel bypass work?!
    Edited by: driver

8. mk3anniversary Forum Member

If its a cat 1 it will do yeah.

9. Admin Guest

Cheers for the comments, the alarm is always silent when i press the fob? when the car is locked it flashes twice, but when unlocking only once. any ideas? is there a switch on the alarm itself for silent mode no matter what is pressed?

10. Studweiser Forum Member

the churps might be switched off. if you've got instuctions it's a simple matter to switch them back on, assuming the siren isn't a fault.

11. Admin Guest

don't have the instructions for the alarm, the siren works when the alarm goes off though, will have to look for a switch somewhere on the alarm itself maybe?