clifford concept 600 advice please

Discussion in 'Security' started by gti16v dan, Jul 30, 2011.

1. gti16v dan New Member

hi there have spent the last week slowly wiring in a concept 600 to my 1997 3dr mk3 gti 16v now was just wondering if anyone knows how to wire up the standard window closure feature on this have had a look but cant figure it out ideally would like it to do the sunroof as well any advice would be brilliant also i only have the second fob no master witch master will work with this alarm thanks again Dan

2. TROUBLESTARTER Forum Member

you can do it using the orange negative output when armed wire via a relay to switch it from low voltage negative to positive connect this to the same lock wire the alarm uses thats it no programming required

3. gti16v dan New Member

witch the orange and white one that controls the central locking as that's only a 1 second pulse and wont stay positive to the windows long enough also witch is the positive that controls the remote close on the key 4 the mk3 gti? thanks Dan

4. Sukh

Sukh Membership Team Admin

You need to use a relay as stated above, control it using the timed output wire.
    Must be set to correct time to ensure that all the windows and sunroof close. Aux C channel.

5. TROUBLESTARTER Forum Member

no its a solid orange wire connect it as i said and thats it no programming required
    yes you can also use the aux c channel but then it will need programming for the correct time
    using the orange wire is the simplest way of doing it

6. gti16v dan New Member

R

Right ok get that now use a relay to switch the neg output to possitive then to the remote close on the car any idea witch wire controlls both the windows and the sunroof closeur also will both options work as I lock it or on a seprate button thanks again dan

7. TROUBLESTARTER Forum Member

it will do all the windows and roof off the one lock wire the alarm is connected to

8. gti16v dan New Member

Brilliant chears guys all sorted and working like a dream now all I need to sort out is witch master remotes will work with thw 600 am I right in thinking the one withe the blue led and the 5 button at the bottom with clifford on it will work? Thanks dan

9. TROUBLESTARTER Forum Member

correct you need the older rounder shape

10. gti16v dan New Member

chears guys

hi there again all sorted and working like a dream chears for the advice does take a few pushes of the button to lock/unlock sometime but no biggy ordered a new 5 button remote give that a try was just wondering if wiring up the headlights on one of the outputs is the same as the windows run through a relay to convert to positive then connect to the positive of the headlights any advice appreciated chears dan

Last edited: Aug 21, 2011
  11. gti16v dan New Member

hi there again all sorted and working like a dream chears for the advice does take a few pushes of the button to lock/unlock sometime but no biggy ordered a new 5 button remote give that a try was just wondering if wiring up the headlights on one of the outputs is the same as the windows run through a relay to convert to positive then connect to the positive of the headlights any advice appreciated chears dan

12. TROUBLESTARTER Forum Member

yes using an accessory output will work but you will need to program the output for either latched on or a timed output
    i can supply the programming instructions if you need them

13. gti16v dan New Member

chears no problem programing got the owners and the install manuel just got to find the right wire to connect it to in the car now thanks dan

14. TROUBLESTARTER Forum Member

you can use any one of the following
    Gray/Violet Auxilliary Output A
    Gray/Blue Auxilliary Output B
    Gray/Red Auxilliary Output C

15. gti16v dan New Member

what i ment was the one in the car the positive
    to the headlights lol

16. TROUBLESTARTER Forum Member

that will be a white/black at the headlight switch