Clifford: CONCEPT 950

Discussion in 'Security' started by antinkariba, Jan 12, 2011.

1. antinkariba

antinkariba Forum Member

I have one of these installed in my Leon Cupra. Now I have read the book over and and over and it baffles me. What I am wanting to do is to programme the alarm so that I can turn the lights on with the remote. It says this is possible in the book but will the car be able to do it?

Secondly I want to be able to lock it and the windows wind up. I have electric windows already. Is this possible?

Thirdly, with all my books I have a book for the intellistart950 which is the remote start kit. I know its frowned upon but If its installed I want to make the most of it. ( I park my car on the drive anyway). I dont know how to programme it all to start work together. I have books with it so I presume it can be programmed. The previous owner said to me it had the capability to do such thing.

2. Chrisrpal Events Team

Hi Mate,

To get your headlights to work with your clifford remote the wires have to be connected to the headlamp relay. You will have to check. The clifford has 3 aux outputs you can use on the remote, headlamps, boot release and engine start.

Also for the electric windows you will have to have the alarm wired up to the window motors then program the currently cut off switch otherwise you could burn out the window motors. I am not sure if the 950 comes with the hardware. You can buy add on-s. Check in your user manual.

Lastly to change any programming you need cliffnet wizard. I may be able to find a circuit diagram for your clifford concept 950.

I have wired a few cliffords and installed recently a second hand concept 600 with black jax with window roll up. I had to wire 3 additional relays to make it work.

Cheers

Last edited: Jan 12, 2011
  3. antinkariba

antinkariba Forum Member

Awesome thanks.

I get the feeling that its all wired up but just not programmed. Which I want to to be. I did contemplate taking it somewhere and finding out whats been done with it and whats wired up and whats not. Non of the buttons that should start the car, or do the windows does anything...

4. Chrisrpal Events Team

I probably would say the headlight functions and window roll up has not been connect as alarm installers do cut corners.

Best to check first.

5. TROUBLESTARTER Forum Member

the headlight function is an optional extra and requires the use of a relay
    as for the window closure does the car have it off the key as standard if it does then the clifford would again need a relay to activate it again these are optional extras
    if you had the alarm fitted and unless you asked for them to be added the installer would not just do it anyway
    i can provide you with the wiring sequences using relays to do what you want