Clifford G5 alarms

Discussion in 'Security' started by vr6corrado, Nov 10, 2003.

1. vr6corrado New Member

Hi just read about G5 range of clifford alarms on the net. Does anyone know if they're any good? I know they new and hence maybe not Thatcham evaluated but are they likely to be in the future? And how come the concept 400 is not cat 1 but the concept 300 is?

very confused - don't want to spend all this money and not have cat 1 approval.

2. mk3anniversary Forum Member

The G5 won't be approved for a long long time, Clifford spent a fortune getting the G4 range through, so won't be doing the G5 for a good while.

I have a clifford concept 500 with a few extra's, I really rate it, and you could do a lot worse!

3. Elijah Forum Member

I'd agree, Clifford 500 properly installed is excellent.
    The extra relay outputs are great, auto-rollup of electric windows, and you can have remote headlight activation and window-rolldown if you want to.
    Very reliable, great kit.

Go the whole hog and get intellistart too - great gimic when you start the motor from in the pub before you leave, to warm up! All still alarmed!

Great, :lol:

E