Clips for arch spats?

Discussion in 'VW Heritage (formerly Big Boys Toys)' started by Alexf, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Alexf Forum Member

Hi,

Just ordered a coolant hose for my mk1 which is literally unavailable from anywhere else so great service thanks.

I wanted to order the arch spats for the non gti mk1 as well but it didnt say on the website about the clips/plastic nuts as well.

What is the price of the arch spats and clips delivered please? and can I paypal you or do it through the website?

Thanks

Alex

2. Andy@VWH Club GTI Sponsor and Supporter Trader

Alex,

Order it through the website - mention in the comment box you want the clips and rivets too.. we'll add them on when it drops in to us. - if you havent already mention your club gti user name, and you'll get a few quid off! (it wont calculate the correct price - but your not charged online)

The clips are part number 171-853-939 and are 1.99 each, the riverts are 18 p each and part number N03-855-01 total prior to discount is 34.80

Hope thats of help.

Andy

3. Alexf Forum Member

Thanks very much Andy.