clown in mk2 golf gti 16v tonight

Discussion in 'Mk2' started by mk1boy, Oct 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stevie211 Forum Member

:lol: :lol: u'll probably break the clutch trying :lol:

2. stevie211 Forum Member

:lol: :lol: u'll probably break the clutch trying :lol:

3. Tarmac Terror Forum Member

Are you still here ...... [|)]

:lol:

4. ViCk Forum Member

His car is a 1800 N/A engine, for a car thats 22 years old and basically built by himself, 14.5 is a very good time.

Both our cars cost a fraction of what yours is worth. I very much doubt you could beat his time anyway, but if u wanna prove me wrong, me, vw singh and others on this forum are gonna be at the POD on the 24th so come down and introduce your self. [}:)]

5. jjarvis Forum Junkie

6. stew72 Forum Member

papa?..........nicole?......... :lol:

7. stew72 Forum Member

bugatti is now VAG, wait patiently my friend ;)

8. Mad.mk1 Forum Member

[:o)] i take it Billy Smarts Circus are in Edinburgh then

9. ManicGTI Forum Member

this is such a lame thread....

how the feck can anyone tell what going to be regarded as classics in the future?!?!? All just pointless conjecture.

I think the clio forum thread shows this stupid rivally is totally pointless. Both drivers were spooning it along in the wet and both had the opportunity to back down straight away, neither did. So who was right? neither.

Driving around north london/herts I encounter a lot of complete morons in VWs as well as other brands. nevermind eh.

10. stevie211 Forum Member

:lol: peeps have been waiting patiently for ages for that 1000bhp monster and still no signs :) plenty of other "fords" too in the mean time like aston martin etc.....and fords gt40 which has so far been at 215mph before it run out of banking (ford racing have a few performance parts to come too :))

11. stew72 Forum Member

I don't think it'll be ready for a while, "i believe" it'll top out at 400 kmph. [:D]

12. Dubya Forum Junkie

Wow! That is such a well though out response! You are so grown up! :clap:

In fact I think you might just be my hero! :o

13. JAY

Jay Forum Member

class thread, now if only my R1 hadn't been nicked i'd take any renault on, 0-100 in 4.5 seconds and 9.8 for the 1/4 mile, oh yes it was an ex BSB R1 :lol:

14. vw_singh Events Team Paid Member

MK1BOY! Until now I have said nothing to offend you. I just stated what I had done to my car and what it can do. My mods are basic and cheap. I know my quarter is pretty good for what I have done. What does your car do at the 1/4 as you seem so keen on straight line racing? I have a friend that has a N/A(i.e.no turbo you thick c@nt!!) 16v mk1 that does 13.4sec on the 1/4. Both our cars run less than 172bhp :lol: . Mine is barely at 155bhp. If you want to bring it, learn how to communicate 1st. Tell some of your clio boys to be at the Pod on the 24th.

15. sportline Forum Junkie

just spent about 1 hour reading this whole thread, brilliant. keep it up lads.

i didnt even realise there would be forums, and people who actually like clio's. thats seems weird. thought they were girls cars :lol:

oh, my mum drives a clio. its shiiite.

16. Nordoff Forum Junkie

Is anyone missing the point with 1/4 miles over this?
    I thought the only times yer aiming to beat is your previous best.
    Wish I could make it to pod for the 24th but my valver goes in for some engine work the week after so I'll be skint.
    Anyone going on the 31st?

17. ViCk Forum Member

I love this thread :lol:

18. H8SV8S Forum Member

:clap: TBH, "mk1boy" sounds like a spotty 14 y/o and I doubt he even has a license and has just come on to stir sh1t. No, I'm not joking...If you're an adult and talk like such A TW@T, you have major problems.

P.S. 172 Clio (cup or not) beating a 16v Mk1...LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I really regret choosing a Clio if this sort of mentality "owns" them. They're not a true hot hatch anyway (only when compared to other current crap like the MCS); we bought ours a city commuter than can paste the old V8s that wander the streets down here (not a big achievement). I don't intend to take it to the track as it may damage my reputation...I certainly wouldn't want to meet a Mk1 16v there as it would kill me under brakes, cornering and in a straight line.

In short, love our Clio, but it's not gonna set the world on fire like some seem to believe.

19. Tarmac Terror Forum Member

Now R1-Jay, when MK1.Boy sees this he's gonna av ya in a BIIIIIGGGGG WAY - LOL - :lol:

where is the little urbert anyway - he seems to have f*cked off or gone quite ? [:D]

20. Tubthumped Forum Junkie

I wanna meet Mk1Boy on some nice roads.. some lovley twisty sections should do me nicley. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.