Comp 2 voting *ended*

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by Wez, Sep 13, 2004.

?

vote away.......

1. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. WEZ

Wez Official Friday thread starter

1 entry per person.......

even i forgot which is urs latham- and i f**king sorted it!! [:D]

2. mat-mk3

mat-mk3 Administrator Admin

I really like number 4. Could do with a bit more touching up but other then that i like it! Whos is it?

3. Guests Banned

ah that would be telling.

#we decided it would be a better idea to keep them annonomous, so the voting could not be biased

4. mat-mk3

mat-mk3 Administrator Admin

Ive allready voted for it. Can you tell me in a PM?
    I wanna ask them a few questions...

5. Guests Banned

the only 2 people who know who did the peice, is the person who did it, and wez (if he can remember)

6. Websnowbo Forum Member

Finally I can answer this!!

I dont think that is exactly a fair comment, the idea of the comp is to use Photoshop to modify the car anyway you like in theory to win surely.

It was not meant to be comical, I thought it was damn genius to be honest! It took feckin ages making those damn chains! and getting a roof rack to go on let alone all the other small changes (Door handles, W8 headlights, 2 door conversion, ABT wheels etc etc)

I was damn proud of it [:^(]

7. Guests Banned

no i agree it is a quality chop, and i quite like it (i did number one btw) just that we need to make it clear what we are voting for, i think it should be for photoshop skills in which case you are a worthy winner, but some people are voting for the one they think looks the nicest, etc. i just think it should be about the photoshop skills.

8. WBR

wbr Forum Junkie

i agree number one was the best anyway

mine one was pooty number 3

9. Simon Forum Member

yeah i kinda agree with that but think that it should also look good, i mean if it was pink, with teddy bear wheels on and a pig on the bonnet i wouldnt vote for it even if the chopping was flawless

good chop, really like yours. howd you put the front bumper on and get the colour to match?

mine was no6 some problems i know but i was my first proper chop, ive put wheels on and lowered them before but thats really been it

10. Guests Banned

i went to http://www.forddesktops.com and borrowed a bumper off one of the ford focuses on there, and it was roughly the right shape, to get it to fit properly go to image> transform> distort, (you can use skew or perspective to do other similar effects). once its in the right shape, copy then paste it over the original, then delete all the nonwrongcolour bits (e.g mesh, indicators) then use the redeye tool to get it to roughly the right colour then go to enhance> adjust brightness/contrast and change it so its the correct colour.

ps i did this on elements, so i dont know whether the tools will be in the same place, or whether full photoshop even has them (i also have full photoshop, but i never use it)

11. Simon Forum Member

cool cheers mate [:D]

12. Dietrich Forum Member

Dunno which number mine was, but I think I probably lost so I'll claim #4. [:D]

The red cabriolet. [:$]

Tom