Couple of wheel ideas..

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by jedi_stylie, Feb 25, 2009.

1. jedi_stylie Forum Member

Alright,

Im having my wheels refurbed soon. Just done a couple of chops to get an idea..

What d'ya recon?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Im leaning towards the muddy red..

Opinions appreciated,
    Luke

2. copeidge

copeidge Forum Member

mmm not too sure on red, if you want red wht about trying a thin (3mm) red band on the chrome lip?

i think it would look good either white with polishes dish (too chavvy??)
    or light grey with the polished lip?

what do you think?

3. jApAn Forum Member

Personally, I prefer the top one. It's more subtle and also goes with the badge on the front for subtlety.

4. jedi_stylie Forum Member

Thats the thing.. im not sure i want subtle lol but i dont want it too in your face either.

Wheels make or break the car IMO and i sorta want something to set my car off a bit. Make people look twice, but not a third time and laugh basically lol

Im deff having a silver dish! IF i ever curb them and they were any other colour then silver, the marks would stand out like a sore thumb. And stone chips happen, so im sticking to silver dish with a coloured center.

cheers, Luke

Last edited: Feb 26, 2009
  5. N/B

N/B Forum Member

Muddy Red, FTW.
    Life's too short, stand out for a change.

6. WEZ

Wez Official Friday thread starter

"maroon.jpg" fecking maroon you homo! :lol:

burgundy ftw ;)

7. Graphite and polished lip i reckon; let me know where you're getting them done I might get mine done too!

(but i think just a refurd, not black, wouldnt go on a blue car i dont think)

8. jedi_stylie Forum Member

lol cheers Wez you big gay [​IMG]

Muddy red it is!

Dubmeister, Ill probably wait for some better weather. Ill be taking them to Wicked wheels probably as they can give me some wheels to run on in the time being.

Cheers all

9. i recon you should go dark!!! if you want something mad go have a look at the paints on WWW.alsacorp.com
    black with a red flake maybe!? would look sick!!!

10. jedi_stylie Forum Member

Thanks BobbleHead, but eer, no thanks lol

Chrome in a can [xx(]

Luke

11. RIP-MK3 Forum Addict

im pleased you at least tried the gray like I suggested!!!! I think the top pic looks the best, but is perhaps a little understated.

I reckon the red, and then paint all the door and bumper trim red too, red badges also. Maybe get a red bee sting aerial and door handles.

Honestly I saw some nigerian guy in a civic with the same colour scheme and it looked the foooking nuts and definately stood out

12. jedi_stylie Forum Member

Sounds a bit too hectic for me, but red VW badge sounds like a decent option :thumbup: or maybe the inserts of the badge [:[]

Ta, Luke

13. paulyDMX Forum Member

Just do the round bit on the grill - keep the rest black!

Those red wheels have grown on me.

14. RIP-MK3 Forum Addict

i was joking...... never mod your car like a nigerian!!!!

15. if you look proper they supply all sorts of paints!! not just in a can..!!!
    [​IMG]

paint em pink

16. jedi_stylie Forum Member

Cant see that pic JBH, is it supposed to be this one?

[​IMG]

lol

17. RIP-MK3 Forum Addict

apart from the colours thats a sweet mk4!!!

18. jedi_stylie Forum Member

Yeah, i love it, even with the colour sceme. I really want that front valance but i have no idea what it is.. like an Anni + side vents.

Luke

19. looks sick with the pink wheels!!! if the guy drivin doesnt watch it hes gonna scrape his knuckles off the tarmac.... he has the longest arms ive ever seen!!!!

20. paulyDMX Forum Member

I thought that when I saw it I think old monkey arms is just leaning right out - due to him being the passenger not the driver.

It does look odd when you first look at it though!