Detroit Techno mix

Discussion in 'Music' started by kells, Jul 21, 2008.

1. Admin Guest

2. RIP-MK3 Forum Addict

so do i, so does she, but the chavs love it!!!! ha ha

3. kells Forum Member

yes believe me its very stressfull running the night at the level Joy is at, its not like some small party between friends, it really is a international brand now.., with a hell of alot of money on the line at every event.

i design all my own flyers, have to arrange to get them printed, 25 thousand, large and small posters, sometimes have adverts in mixmag and the radio etc, then theirs the DJ's contracts to do, hotels to book (always 5 star), flights to arrange, then we have the club to book and arrange, collect djs from airports and get them back in time, list goes on and on its madness,

while all this is going on i need to arrange my dj set etc and also work my day job!!

i have to also advertise the night on around 20 internet clubbing forums..

i record every set from every event so that needs to be kept on top of too on the night

i also get soooo many mix cds sent to me from anna be djs...

as said befor, very hard work at this level but i do really love it, used to it withy doing it for sooo long, been dj'ing longer than i can remember....

then i have to find time to keep up ith the car hahaha, god knows when ill be able to get time to fit a bloody 20vt, the car is needed on the road at all times!

and i also hate that tune in the video u posted haha but if it works for her then fair do i guess