Distracting rant from doing work

Discussion in 'Music' started by Gibbothebrit, Sep 5, 2004.

1. Gibbothebrit Forum Member

As heard on radio volume 2. By 2 many DJ's, Soulwax's DJ release name. Great album 40 odd classic tunes and some not tunes all mixed into one awesome hour long set. Simply amazing album. Not many people could make dolly parton 9-5 sound good but they amnage it with style! also check the hidden kylie remix at -4min 15sec. and track 2 f**k the pain away by peaches.

Also NeveroddorEven by IMonster, bought the album after looking for it for 2 years due to daydream in blue being a great track, and entire album is just amazing, don't you just love it when that happens?!!

also just got Kill Bill soundtracks both volumes, not bad. find that sometimes soundtracks from films don't quite carry the power of the scenes without the film and just makes you realise that the song by itself is a bit poo! excluding of course the great album that is the score to Donnie Darko by Michael Andrews.

[:x] [:x] [:x] Screw this christmas number 1 crap released by the fame hogging muppet Gary Jules trying to make a few quid by wearing a [:x] [:x] flat cap, stealing someone elses song from ages ago, from a great film, with a great instrumental score, and claiming it all for yourself [:x] [:x] ! aaarrrrggggghhhhhhh! [:x] [:x] [:x] commercial t**t ruining the album by releasing it so the one song he sings on gets overplayed and so all [:x] [:x] [:x] the little kiddies love it and buy it [:^(] ! If i ever meat Gary Jules why i'm gonna, me [:x] him [:s] then [:^(] and after a bit more [:x] him[8(]me :p

Anyway, think i need to calm down now. go drive the GTI around with new prodigy album turned up. plus now have 1st gear thanks to new gear linkage and bushels, not that it wouldn't still pull away hella fast in second.