Do i keep my Mk1 Roco????

Discussion in 'Scirocco' started by GRINGOG60, Sep 26, 2004.

1. GRINGOG60 Forum Member

Im in a real dilema on weather to sell my beloved Mk1 Rocco or not?

The reason is next september im going to live in Spain for a year and ive already decided that im keeping the Golf (see sig) as have spent way to much money on it (2.5k) 16 valve lump etc, and it's still not on the raod yet.

I love the Rocco and storage isnt really a problem either but am i just beeing silly keepin it???

Just put The Deep Dish Mims on it and the exhaust and had the Storm leather professionally cleaned and it look imho Sweet.

What would you lot do and what sort of money is it worth??

Ps Mods this is not an add for this car as it isnt up for sale at them moment!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Edited by: GRINGOG60

2. mr.brown

mr.brown Paid Member Paid Member

Gimme a shout when you want to sell it (without the MIMS) and remember that I know how much you paid for it ;)

3. t_r_d Forum Member

i want i want i want!

4. Claypole Forum Junkie

Personally if I was going away like that I'd want as much money as possible to make the best of my time away.

ie. sell everything I owned as it's only "stuff". For an example I took 60% of my dvd's off the shelf and I had quite a lot and put them away in a box in the loft, after a week I couldn't even remember what half of them were and never once wanted to get any out to watch again...since sold them and don't miss any of them.

I'd do that then make a fresh start when I came back or is that too unsentimental? :lol: