Dont you hate it when......

Discussion in 'Ooooops!' started by harrymonk, Jul 6, 2009.

1. harrymonk New Member

theres nothing coming on a roundabout and the guy in front goes then decides to stall or just stop over the line out of eye short and you drive into them?

[​IMG]

School boy error on my part really but i was at the line when i went he stopped on the roundabout unfortunatly nothing the insurance can do what a pooper !!

planned to work on the car next week, my list just got longer.

Before Pic:

[​IMG]

Anybody in the west sussex/hampshire area with any straight versions on the bent bits in the pic going cheap would be great ?!

Cheers

2. mk28vICED Forum Member

oh **** that sucks big time.

i HATE HATE HATE HATE it when people do that, they are so focused on stopping at the roundabout they dont look ahead. twats

i think you'll have to do abit of bending on the battery tray and light panel to get that sorted. or does it just look like bumper & wing?

3. harrymonk New Member

I think its a little on the battery tray too but not as bad as it looks, once i get it all off it should be ok, fortunatly have a light panel and set of small bumpers so i am definatly going back to them for the moment !

4. i.a.n.b Forum Junkie

5. harrymonk New Member

Excellent, anyone tell me how much a replacement wing should be and how bad non VAG panels are?

got some battery tray bending to do, made easier having the battery in the boot. and already have an old light panel, thinks its just the wing for now.

6. nealey Forum Junkie

I had someone do this to me the other week, ive never stamped on the brakes so hard in my life, why people cant judge islands is beyond me

Least you werent giving it death and it can be repaired