Download!

Discussion in 'Music' started by Wez, Feb 5, 2008.

1. WEZ

Wez Official Friday thread starter

lost prophets and the Offspring headlining!! [:s][xx(]

they've done it again, that's as bad if not worse than linkin park and mcr last year.

judas priest and HIM supporting so far, both ****e as well, ville vallo is a right cock! :)

2. Cabby Dave Forum Member

Just about to pst link. Worst lineup ever. Saw Kiss at 95 one and the were rubbish. I met Ville in VIP in 2005 and called him a fat balding Tw4t to his face. One of his goth folloers s******ed.
    http://www.nme.com/news/download-festival/34095

I cant believe LOst Prophets are headlining, what a joke. They are practially a boy band. Biffy C should be on instead of them

3. Matt82

Matt82 Forum Addict

dont go then if its crap?

4. Cabby Dave Forum Member

But its free. I cant believe some people pay. I once chatted to one of the boss's and more than 60% of the people are on freebies there. I find it easier to get freebies for download each year than getting free cinema tickets.
    Also, a tip is make friends with a small stage band (hey dude, you guys rocked) and they'll get you free drinks all weekend. Never failed at that too.

5. SixSevenTwo Forum Member

last year was top :) I went three years ago for the whole weekend, but due to exams at my work place I could only go for the weekend last year.

Silverstein were ace, and I got the drumstick :clap:

though, alot of people dont like them, they owned!!

Machine Head / KSE.

so do many on club GTI go download fest?:o

6. WEZ

Wez Official Friday thread starter

wanna blag me free camping tickets for this year? 180, but at least the lineup is slightly better this year