ECU Master DET3

Discussion in 'Throttle bodies & non-OEM ECUs' started by marcelthegreat, Jul 26, 2016.

1. marcelthegreat New Member

Hi all,

A question about the det3 piggyback ecu by ecu master, its a polish company and seems to have a big following over there. translating their forums is proving difficult, especially when it comes to something like an ecu and wiring!

My question being, has anybody or has anybody heard of somebody using the det3 on an agu ecu, I have built a gt28 20vt and its currently in my mk2 golf and would like a bit more control over the ecu as the agu ecu is renowned for being a pain to map. I don't have the funds for stand alone and would like a bit more flexibility when it comes to mapping as I want a bigger turbo in a year or so. I know I could use the later me7 ecu and loom but having just done my loom I don't really want to tear it all out and start again.

I'm just looking for guidance/opinions, I'm also not worried about being the canary down the mine, getting my hands dirty or taking the steep learning curve if it means opening doors for like minded people in the same awkward agu boat.

any help welcome

Marc