f**kin Tea Leafs C**ts

Discussion in 'Insurance chat' started by DuBDuDe, Nov 14, 2005.

1. sutherlandm Forum Junkie

Dub - As a fellow Bristol ex Dubber, I must congratulate you many times over!

If you hear of anyone trying to flog nicked R32 wheels, let me know, I'll pose as a buyer and kick the f3ckers in.

They caused me months of anguish [:x]

2. sportline Forum Junkie

after my mk1 was stripped one night, i was so angry i left my car where it was and slept in my work van with a hammer hoping theyd come back. i also spent hours the following weeks driving round estates looking for golfs with my bits on.
    i was so angry and was going to do something incredibly violent to anyone with there hands on my stuff. after a few weeks i was still following up leads but was kinda hoping i wouldnt find them. i new what would happen and that would involve me ending up in court. i ended up leaving it after not getting anywhere and im kind of glad. its not worth doing time over a car is it?

its a massive shame that the system works in this way but the fact is. if you smash a car thief with a cricket bat, your gonna end up inside.

ive since thought of other ways of getting at nobeds like this but thats a different story.

3. iguana Forum Member

Reminds me of somat I sooooooo hope is true & i read about in a bike mag a while back-

There were a bunch of loons who had enough of their motorbikes getting nicked in the area. So often in a quiet car park at night a decent bait bike was left there & the 4 loons sat in rear of transit van with fake number plates on & all tooled up & wearing balaclavas a few yards away.

The would be tea leafs soon found out its tough to steal a bike when all ya fingers, both arms & both legs are broken!

Harsh but fair i feel! ;)

Edited by: iguana

4. octane Forum Junkie

mother f**kers, trouble with denfending your own property these days is, you're just doing what you do to defend your stuff, but you still have common sense about how much damage you do...
    They don't give a f**k and theres ussualy more than one.

5. pettsy Forum Member

:clap:

Pretty sure they did something a few eyars ago in revs, involving a cd player being robbed from a car.waited in the back of a transit van and propper mashed the thief :lol::clap:

6. Paxle Forum Member

I love thieves [:D] [:D] [:D]
    They are delicious!

7. DuBDuDe Forum Member

That was in Performance Bikes a few years back. remember it well [:D]

8. gti_kev Forum Member

cctv is an option, but it's expensive as you will need a dvr with time and date stamp on it for it to hold up in court! but you can get good cameras off ebay for around 30 with infrared lights to see in the dark! hook up to your vcr and you have a face to match the baseball bat!

a story i remeber well was a 13 year old was caught breaking in to cars, so the local men caught him, drove 80 miles off into the county strip him butt naked and tied him to a tree! LoL, his mother then was complaining that he was terrified to leave the house! LoL