gl turbo!

Discussion in 'Turbocharged, Supercharged or Nitrous !' started by joeb, Feb 21, 2007.

1. S1MMA Forum Member

So how's the resistor going then GL boy? LMFAO!

2. golf2 Forum Member

3. S1MMA Forum Member

www.i-wish-I-owned-a-gl-turbo-and-i'm-a-hero.com

4. g60gerry Paid Member Paid Member

HMMMMMMM.......Buy a car like this ....why? in fact they are cheap , and i give it' fast as well , but why would anybody buy a car that you have to take out the whole engine just to change a cam belt or the other alternative is to cut the whole wing off and re-weld it. NO way I'll take a pass on that

5. S1MMA Forum Member

Obviously an expert on the Fiat Coupe above - especially on the whole cambelt issue (wake up mate - you haven't had to remove the engine to do a belt on these cars in years - although the aux belts still snap and take the cambelt out with them sometimes which is fun!), I tell you what - how about you just stick to your turbo 8v with
    and leave it to the rest of us to sample other cars that aren't hatchbacks and/or built by VAG. I know this is heresy for you, but it's not for a lot of other people.

6. g60gerry Paid Member Paid Member

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
    Nah lets get this right! Dude i am not having ago at you because you own a fiat, I am saying them cars are **** because I've have had them... 4 in fact 1 16v 3 20v and i would not drive one as an everyday car. You can get them now for under a Grand, i will stick to my 8v MK 1 that is going up in value every year and drives a whole lot better.

7. joeb Forum Member

alright im back. not for a scrap as its a web site and would be quite difficult:) . i find that this website contains quite a bit of usefull info as ive found.
    ive decided to keep the gl standard except the exhaust which came with the car. ive fitted a standard airbox too. its got a gti interior with rear headrests so this will help in keeping its name. after all gl is for grand luxury so thats the way for it. i know 90bhp int realy rocket spec but itl do i guess.[:$]
    by the way what does LMFAO stand for?

8. Toyotec

Toyotec CGTI Committee - Happy helper at large Admin

LMFAO=Laughing My F*****g Ar** Off.

9. joeb Forum Member

oooohhhh hardcore[:$] :lol: [:$] .
    ive bin trying to guess it for bout two days now lol. had to find out, knew it would be something retard related coming from S1mma.
    'GL BOY' i actually like that name, beats little chav kid in fiat ferrari:lol:
    lets finish this as ive noticed that s1mma is in a mood and starting arguments with other members just because others dont agree that his fiat thing is great.
    alright lets get back on track with VW chat as this is the main reason for entering this site. as this is becoming a bit pointless now. all agree?

10. boblet New Member

Fiats are great, just look at the panda (LOL)

11. S1MMA Forum Member

So you've owned 4 Fiat Coupe's and you think they're crap? So is that what you do, you buy things that you don't like, strange way to go about your life, but anyway......... and with all this experience of Fiat Coupe's you are unaware that the cambelt can be done without removing the engine, I smell BS.

Yes, you stick to your mk1 8v, which will go up in value every year, and then when it's 50 years old you sell it and buy a mk2 which will be going up in value also I expect. Good luck.

I don't but cars for them to appreciate in value, I buy cars to enjoy them, sod the cost - it's only money!

12. S1MMA Forum Member

Ok, I'm the retard and you are the genius. You can really see from your SPG, and general manner that you are a well educated pillar of society. Yeah right! I tell you what, when you're daaahn maccy d's wiv yur m8tes and hos, giv em a shaat aaaht from the GL mahoosive innit yeh. I expect thats the only part of this post that you understand, eh GL gimp boy?

13. joeb Forum Member

im actually a registered gas installer with my own company d*ck head. no bull!
    go out and get some sunshine weirdo. no-one likes you on this site and you just dont get the picture. :lol: :hug: :lol: ..
    ps ive haven't eaten fast food for a year and im not ali g either.:lol:

14. S1MMA Forum Member

so how's the extra terrestrials going mate? seen any on your wheels or down santa pod recently?

I think you may have been sniffing a bit too much of that gas before you post some of the stuff you come out with!

I don't need to list my CV, but lets just say I'm "slightly" more qualified than a Gas installer, keep up the good work though bro, you're doing us all proud.

15. dubst16v Forum Member

put ur f*cking handbags away girls!

16. joeb Forum Member

the extra terrestrial thing was a joke. im not that thick. anyway lets put our handbags away and act like the adults that we are because this really is unbelievably boring now.
    lets call it quits! tell me what you think of me if we meet in person by all means! but not via the net for gods sake man.[:D]

17. Aphex Forum Junkie

Soo... what was wrong with the gl turbo idea then? :lol:

18. bens_cab Forum Junkie

hmm after reading this thread im pmsl at the pure child like behaviour when someone asks a question about a car we tend to give them the awnser as this is turbo charged section

mods any chance of a rant section so people can vent there anger without insulting other members that or a padded cell lol

as for the gl turbo id just go down the 20vt route by the time youve spent all that money building a engine a 20vt would be cheaper to do

19. S1MMA Forum Member

ok mate, we've had our fun. Peace.