Global Sessions

Discussion in 'Music' started by veedubnutz, May 8, 2006.

1. veedubnutz Forum Junkie

Cool mate. Just noticed your in So'ton! Will have to link up for a mix when im back in pompey. I dont think my decks will cope with scratchin btw

2. funkbaron Forum Junkie

defo! I still have all my scratch records, i may donate one to you - pm me if you're ever up this way...i'll show you how it's done;)

3. Valleys boy Forum Member

What vinyl do have lads - I've got a fair few records for sale if anyones interested. Mainly hard trance / tekno (Tidy, nukleuz, that sort of thing). PM me if your interested.

4. funkbaron Forum Junkie

I've got so many superb classic vinyl tunes, tried selling some on ebay and was devastated what some went for - although others made a small fortune (35 for DJ TeeBee twinpack sent out to Australia for example)....thinking about it, i wish i kept them all now[8(]

5. veedubnutz Forum Junkie

Its not even worth selling them, you get **** all for them, and at the end of the day they may well be worth something in years to come. Plus you can teach yer kids to mix :)