Golf Mk1 Wings - both now in stock, straight outta Germany!

Discussion in 'VW Heritage (formerly Big Boys Toys)' started by Andy@VWH, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Andy@VWH Club GTI Sponsor and Supporter Trader

So the moment you have all been waiting for, VW Classic Parts have listened, and fired up the "wing maker" again!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sold per side, the part numbers are 155-821-021/E and 155-821-022/E. The retail is 202.96
    For members on here, they are 193.29 each.

Please take the VW number with a pinch of salt on this occasion - the wings are as pictured. No bumper clip hole, no side repeater, so technically a >78 wing.
    There is an aerial hole on the left wing. Both wings have 2 v.small manufacturing marks just above the lower swage line at the front of the arch -they are just about visable in the photos.

Be quick there are 35 of each side in stock NOW!!

Andy

Last edited: Jul 27, 2011
  2. alonzo Forum Member

Are these genuine stamped VW wings or just a very good copy? Are they made from the original moulds?

3. Mike_H Forum Addict

Can you get early Scirocco Mk1 wings for a '77 car - coffin type indicators?

4. James V Forum Member

genuine VW wings, made from the pressings from the now defunct Karmann factory, as good as it gets!

5. James V Forum Member

would be a no on the wings I'm afraid

6. alonzo Forum Member

That's excellent news, Thanks James.

7. Mike_H Forum Addict

Ah Ok... I think I can still get them from VW Classic parts in Germany (according to the website). Thanks anyway.