Golf Mk2 1.8t written off!!!!

Discussion in 'Ooooops!' started by bertelli_1, Dec 28, 2007.

1. Matt82

Matt82 Forum Addict

hmmm id much rather have mine agreed at something like 2k if it didnt cost too much to have that

i could write mine off by snapping a key in the lock lol i recon it owes me 2k ish

2. Aphex Forum Junkie

Yep with all the mods too. Thanks for reminding me actually I have a form I need to fill out!

3. bertelli_1 Forum Member

I just had to fill in a form with my new insurance policy to get agreed valve. Not all companies will do it though - if you do average mileage they will only value the car at a regular price, limited mileage policies generally offer agreed value. And yes, I'm fully comp now....

4. karmann gettit

karmann gettit Forum Member

Agreed value is great. I've got this on the black cabby with Chaucer (classic car policy). If you value the car yourself at under 10 K all they want is your declaration of value and some good quality photos. For cars worth over that then you have to have an independent valuation done. Diffferent rules for different companies tho. Had the same on my old midget ([:$] ) which was with Lancaster. Much the same as a cheapie too!