Golf now hit again.

Discussion in 'Ooooops!' started by JettaTDi, Jul 6, 2009.

1. JettaTDi

JettaTDi Forum Member

Why the f@ck can some people not see a f@cking bright blue Golf.

At lunch time today, came up to a roundabout, with 2 lanes onto it.

I couldn't proceed onto the roundabout, so I was just sitting there with my foot on the brake, waiting to go onto the roundabout.

The next thing there was an f@cking great big bang, with the Golf getting shoved forward about 6 feet, with my foot still on the brake.

A stupid doris in a Kia Rio, ran straight up the back of the Golf. I just sat there thinking not again, with me holding my neck, and my son who was in the front seat also crying that his neck was sore.

I then got out and looked at the Golf, then at her car. My car has a F@cked bumper and boot. Her car 2 tiny scratches.

She then stated I didn't see you, how can you miss a bright blue Golf. This is now 3 times in 2 years.

Went to the local A&E, I have acute whiplash, with my son having whiplash. They said mines as bad, as I was looking to the side.

Took it into the local VW bodyshop, sum total so far new boot, new bumper, both number plate lights have went awol, suspected crumpled rear panel, and all the badgework that will need to be replaced.

Getting a replacement hire car tomorrow. I got the cheeky phone call from her insurance company, who I immediately referred to my companies legal assist team, who in the past have been worth their weight.

Somebody up there is really taking the ****.

I upload the photo's shortly.

2. craggsy Forum Member

Well you will know that her saying she didnt see you is driving without due car and attention

3. mk28vICED Forum Member

a Kia Rio, oh my days what a pile of ****ing ****e, the people that drive those are not meant to be driving.
    bright blue? a respray? that sucks guess she though it was the sky dozy muppet.
    i hope you get a whiplash claim sorted! haha

4. A.N. Other Banned after significant club disruption Dec 5th 2

Run the b1tch over the coals.

5. Mike_H Forum Addict

You should have said "Anything you say can and will be used as evidence"

I hope you've got a mate checking her mobile phone records, optician records (I know a few girls who like to drive without their glasses on, because they think they look nicer that way), and all the rest.