Good old Roni Size

Discussion in 'Music' started by rubjonny, Feb 26, 2004.

1. veedubnutz Forum Junkie

It is indeed. That man is a legend. Dont forget suh Dilly classics as:

This is a warning
    Grimey

and

LIVE OR DIE!!! TUNE!!!

2. WEZ

Wez Official Friday thread starter

<digs out new forms..............>

3. WEZ

Wez Official Friday thread starter

found it, and colours as well :thumbup:
    circles and f-jam :thumbup: :thumbup:

4. Black-Mk2-GTI Forum Member

Aint really feeling any of Roni Sizes tunes....too commercial sounding...Dillinja is a don at making phat tunes though especially Grimey! I got a thing for Pacman too - Ed Rush & Optical, Mampi Swift can sure make good sounding tunes too ;)

5. thebluebus Forum Junkie

Proper Brizzol lad had done good!

6. southwest_16v Forum Member

black mk2 gti you can't tell me that 26 bass sounds commercial [:s] ?! punchbag was my fav. ed rush and optical tune followed by sicknote and socom. oh while we're on the brizzol tip, "mindkilla" by tech itch, along with "led" and "heaven".

7. Black-Mk2-GTI Forum Member

I find his tunes bland...not my type of DnB :p

8. southwest_16v Forum Member

fair enough each to their own, i'm a bit like that with most of the funky stuff its too fluffy for my liking. been racking my (tiny :lol: ) brain for the name of a dillinja tune i used to have. its from '97 and it was a remix of a faith no more tune - was the DARKEST thing at the time, people like trace were just making pointless noise at the time (although he's one of my fav. producers now) i've got to remember the name of that tune its bugging me now..... [:x]

9. Black-Mk2-GTI Forum Member

I probably don't know the name of it, though may have heard it....I only started going raves and stuff in about 2000 when I was 16 though I was a Jungle head at the age of about 10 :lol:. I like dark mean sounding tunes none of that samba sh!t or anything with singing in its too poofy for me [:s] LoL...Didn't think anybody on here would like drum n bass...asumed you were all old farts...my dad refers to it as yobbo music [:o)] Do u like MCing with your tunes? You ever been One Nation, Slammin Vinyl, telepathy etc?

10. southwest_16v Forum Member

used to go to everything possible between 94 and 97 then sporadically until a couple of yrs ago. stopped listening to it completely for a few months - [:^(] . been buying again for a couple of yrs but i wouldnt go to a night unless the line up was awesome, its all gotten too sw***y. lived in mid wales for a while, there used to be some pretty cool free d'n'b parties up there.

11. B34R Forum Member

Faith No More - Ashes to Ashes (Dillinja Remix)
    from the Ltd Edition bonus disc that came with "Album Of The Year" (by FNM).

I love faith no more. I love old skool.
    Edited by: B34R

12. southwest_16v Forum Member

THATS THE ONE!!! :clap: :clap: f**king mean tune, i can hear it in my head now. very haunting intro, and a nasty drop. yummy!!!