"GT Racer" Dave channel

Discussion in 'General Vehicle Chat' started by fthaimike, Nov 10, 2008.

1. fthaimike Forum Addict

Anyone ever watched it?

Think it might have been an older episode but it was at the ring in the one i watched on the weekend (other ones i saw before were at Spa).
    Had really bad fog (now thats a shock :lol: ) & had to use the GP section but still good to watch (usually have cracking camera angles).

2. copeidge

copeidge Forum Member

:thumbup: :thumbup: yep saw that on sunday! it was great all old astins, frog eyed sprites(austin healy)
    mustangs.. it was great!

3. enc. Forum Member

yep i caught this :thumbup:

4. drunkenalan Paid Member Paid Member

i used to watch it all the time, some fantastic cars racing around.

5. Jaundice

Jaundice Forum Member

Best tv programme ever if you ask me its great to see these rich B*stards are actually using their car collections so the whole world can see these historic motors doing what they were built for.

I think they are just repeats though I have seen the foggy nurburgring one before.

That Aston DP214(?) driven by Wolfgang summat is my all time favouritest car ever!

6. lufbramatt Forum Member

excelle nt show but the background music is soooo annoying! just let us listen to the sound of the engines!

i saw nearly all the cars they feature on there at the goodwood revival last year- must get tickets for next year, fantastic event!

7. drunkenalan Paid Member Paid Member

i quite like the allard that gets raced as well as a big healy's

8. Nordoff Forum Junkie

Really ****es me off.

They drive car's that are worth x million and are too scared to be aggressive.
    Bunch of rich boys going round the world pointing out how rich they are in their 50's without actually taking any risks.

Would be better if they were in replica's they could easily afford to replace or didn't jack off over post race.