GT4 Prologue

Discussion in 'Computers and Consoles' started by Nordoff, Jun 6, 2004.

1. Nordoff Forum Junkie

Anyone know if you get anything for getting the different parts of the licenses in gold?
    (Hidden cars,etc?)

2. Yorkie Forum Member

Yes you do. If you gold all of the orange lessons, you unlock the BMW M5 concept. Each other coloured section will release a new car for you to drive/break. Shame really, because it would have been nice, had given you an extra track instead of always giving you another car.

The only expection to this is those naff coffee breaks, you get sod all for getting golds on those. I can't tell you what car you get from each set of coloured lessons, for two reasons 1) I've only unlocked the BMW M5 in the orange section and 2) the Gran Turismo forum I use is down for an update [:x]. I'll try to find out what the cars you get in each section.

Cheers

Jamie

3. Nordoff Forum Junkie

Cheers.
    Just need one more gold for the first license.
    Unfortunately it's that rally one.

4. Yorkie Forum Member

LOL. Tell me about it. I've given up on that one for the time being. I just need to shave .25 second off my time to get the Gold.

I find using the ghost of your best lap is a great way to help shave time off. However you'll need to drive from the 2nd external camera view so that the ghost car doesn't bloke your view of the road ahead.

Cheers

Jamie