guy in a v8 discovery trys to set my alarm off on asda

Discussion in 'Security' started by animaniac, May 2, 2013.

1. animaniac Forum Member

The other night called into asda on the way back from a friends house to get a brush for my next morning engine detailing.

It was late about 12am, id have got it in the morning but i wanted to work on a cold engine.

As i was coming out of the store a see a discovery pull next to mine, obviously a retard with a low IQ because out of the entire car park he pulls next to mine with very little door opening room[:x]

And then he starts to rev his v8 not high just a little 2000 - 2500 rpm id say just enough vibration to try and set my alarm off, as soon as i saw this i disarmed the alarm and walked up to my car.

He had to wait until i drove out of the space due to the fact that he didn't have enough room to get out!

I'm not sure what he'd have done if he'd got out and damaged my car / setting the alarm off when i wasn't there.

I'm going to get an add on pager aswell as rig a proximity sensor so that the outer zone can also trigger full alarm on a switch so i can turn it on for late shopping trips when anyone near the car at that time get a full blast of the siren!

You'd think a bright blue led warns people to keep away well not that fool!

Stay secured guys!