Help looking for part number

Discussion in 'Chassis' started by Rocco_Balboa, Jun 21, 2022.

1. Rocco_Balboa Paid Member Paid Member

I'm in the process of running new front brake lines in the sciroccos engine bay and need the correct part number for the clips that hold the line/s to the bulkhead studs, all I can find is the double style that are down near the chassis but I'm thinking it should be a hanging p clip style that's rubber lined if that maks sense

2. rubjonny

rubjonny Administrator Staff Member Admin

for a scirocco? what you have is 'protective hose' 803201245 which is basically a slit rubber hose then the pipes are held in with those bent metal clips welded to bulkhead

3. Rocco_Balboa Paid Member Paid Member

Hmm, there are no metal clips on my bulkhead. There are 2 stud head heads either side of the bulkhead so I'm wondering if VW do p clips with a hole to pop them onto the studs instead of welding them back on?

4. rubjonny

rubjonny Administrator Staff Member Admin

you can use mk2+ double clips, part number 811611797 and still availble from VW. not sure if the studs you have will be the right size thats the only thing. only £1.35+VAT though

5. Rocco_Balboa Paid Member Paid Member

Nice on, thanks. They seem cheap enough so I can take a gamble and order some and hopefully they fit :thumbup: