Hide those radar detectors!

Discussion in 'Sat Nav, GPS, Camera Detectors' started by Golfgirl, Feb 1, 2005.

1. Golfgirl Forum Member

2. Seraph Banned

ud have to be a prat to leave on view or in the car really! :lol:

3. Funkyfin2000 Forum Addict

i was gonna say blacksport render it useless once its nicked so pretty opintless steal!

4. Golfgirl Forum Member

My Origin B2 is hardwired in so I can take the unit away with me but the cradle, GPS antenna and laser detector have to stay mounted where they are!

5. Chris H Forum Junkie

how do you rate the b2? - i'm looking at getting one and would be interested to hear your thoughts. :)

6. Golfgirl Forum Member

Top notch!!

Couldn't really be better - has loads of features that you can customize and you can turn certain things off if you want such as the "Schools" warning ( nightmare if you live in a city!) or "Congestion Zone" alert etc.

You can set either distance or time that it alerts you of a camera - I have it set to 500m.

Has quite a big display and tells you the speed limit, road number, actual speed, type of camera etc. and will only beep continuously if you are over the speed limit. It shuts up if you are stationary in traffic. You also have the option of muting it whilst it is beeping but it will continue to flash.

I really would recommend it if you're thinking of buying one. I've not seen the Road Angel in action which is another popular one, but GVK has one and drives my car with the B2 in quite a bit and said the B2 is heaps better.
    Edited by: Golfgirl

7. Seraph Banned

oops! [:$] ,sorry! :lol:

8. Dizzie20vT Forum Member

sounds like the B2 is better than the classic road angel. that just keep beeping if you're sat at the lights facing a camera. it doesn't been for schools or tell you the speed limit. I hardly bothered turning it on so I sold it. the newer RA alerts you to schools afaik.