How do I....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by missvdubluv, Jun 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. missvdubluv Forum Member

I am given working families tax credit so I am able to work, but because childcare is so expensive, what I recieve is pittance to what I have to pay out, in actual fact I would probably better off if I didnt work, but then I would just be another leech sucking this country dry, when there are plenty of jobs out there, but its the lazy b*stards that cant be arsed to work, and the ones that work cash in hand and pay no tax, that still get the benefits of this country i.e the NHS

2. nic_ape Forum Member

chop the little c**ts f**king legs off, fatherless childs [:x] [:x]

3. Jeff Forum Junkie

if you dont claim anything that you shouldnt, then why should anyone else? You'd be a hypocrite if you were claiming something you shouldnt though, and could land yourself in trouble I guess, making yourself known.

Again though, if you are a law abiding citizen who pays what they should and only takes what they are entitled to, then why not?

All you lot saying nobody likes a grass, u got something to hide? [:x]
    Edited by: Jeff

4. b'locks Forum Addict

i take it you're referring to me jeff? seeing as i'm obviously the only person who said, "no-one likes a grass".

i wonder what are you incinuating by suggesting that i have, "something to hide"? please elaborate. :)

5. Jeff Forum Junkie

all I meant was that you (and others, not just you!) who dont want to "grass them up" stand to lose nothing, and potentially gain from it in the long run - its your taxes that are being wasted after all. So the only reason I can see for not "grassing them up" would be that you dont want people poking around in your own affairs, for one reason or another. Or maybe you'd feel like a hypocrite? purely speculation, those are the only two reasons I could see for a person (again, any person) not wanting to make sure their hard earned money wasnt being used to pay for some scroungers lifestyle.

as an aside I find it amusing that you were so personally offended by that comment, it wasnt aimed at you - paranoia maybe?

6. Jeff Forum Junkie

See its not just you b'locks! When I said what I said I was referring to that too, thought that was obvious, seeing as the sentiment is the same.

7. DAVE 2227 Forum Junkie

I agree with that statement and although it is wrong let someone else stick them in as liars always get found out in the end usually and also the longer it goes on the more they will have to pay back.

8. Jeff Forum Junkie

the only people who dont like a grass are the ones who have something to hide / were grassed up!

Unless you mean framing someone for a crime they didnt commit, which is far worse than any benefit fraud.

9. Claypole Forum Junkie

I don't know how anyone gets away with this stuff.

I've had the inland revenue asking me if I was renting out the house i bought and not declaring the income, I had the council write to me twice wanting me to let them rent it out, even had some busybody come round when I was there the other week asking the same thing...

10. missvdubluv Forum Member

Its easy apparently, but I still stand by my opinion that you shouldnt claim what you're not entitled to, and anyway Ive reported the tw* t now, cant stand people who take the pee [:x]

11. b'locks Forum Addict

:lol:

you're reading into what i said mate, i only reacted the way i did cos i fancied a wind up [:$] :lol:

my, "no-one likes a grass" comment carries less weight than u seem to think. :)

although IN ALL HONESTY i am currently claiming every benefit i can get my grubby mits on, including income support, job seekers allowance and disability benefit to name but a few, whilst working at a very high paid job [8D]

12. missvdubluv Forum Member

And Id just like to say that the feckin kids next door, had a BBQ earlier (the parents were at the pub) and nearly set fire to my garden fence, plus they were playing Enimem, and to me that must justify a 5 year prison sentence :lol:

13. Claypole Forum Junkie

Should have gone out to water the plants near the fence... ;)

14. pRot3us Forum Junkie

:clap: :clap: :clap: :)

15. JJ VDUB Forum Member

A lot of people are poor and a lot of people are lazy....

It's not always the people claiming benefit that are taking the urine.... It's the fecked up system which lets em'...... In all honesty I wouldn't mind the leechers of the system or even paying more tax. If.... the tax was spent on the right things rather than govement kick backs, corporate and oil interest subsidy and fecking WARS to steal (ok a forced sale at a reasonable price) other countries oil.

Conclusion.... Shop the b@stards and Burn their house down... not just because they're are leaches but because it sounds like they are a family of scummy good for nothing feckers who have no respect....

Shop the feckers!!!! [:x]

16. Jeff Forum Junkie

now youre in denial :lol: face it youre paranoid :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.