How to destroy an R32 in 1 easy step:

Discussion in 'Mk4' started by H8SV8S, Jul 14, 2004.

1. Rallye Forum Junkie

i like the badge in the middle

2. WEEDUBDUDE Forum Member

does that mean keep er standard then ? :p
    I quite like it.. some one has to do it...dont it set a bench mark for the rest of the modifiers :p

3. Jeff Forum Junkie

hmmmm...

4. nic_ape Forum Member

i like the lambo doors mind u, got a bit of a thing for them but seriously wat is that bonnet vent?!!

5. eurocabi Forum Member

i think that car is from Europe, but i know that door conversion is coming to the States.

Here a bit from an a US website,

HPA will introduce at Waterfest a truly engineered door conversion for your VW.
    Manufactured and engineered in Germany, this kit maintains safety and functionality considerations of your vehicle. With dual mounting points, the door closes and opens with factory feel. From here, a simple lift of the finger raises the attention of the crowd as the gas charged shocks and integrated pivot bearings swing your doors high in the sky.

With one lift, youll raise the stakes on the show scene. This is the ultimate statement when you arrive at the club for an after hours party. Get your car hooked on LSD, the most radical BOLT-ON modification you can make!

From within HPAs German engineering core comes an exciting opportunity for the VW enthusiast. With an official debut scheduled for this years SEMA show in late October, HPA has earned the rights to lift the veil off one of the hottest styling trends to hit VW scene.

Come to the HPA booth at Waterfest, an you will be able to see first hand the HPA twin turbo R32 outfitted with the slickest door conversion on the market today. A limited Quantity of production kits have will be on-hand at a one-time only Waterfest price!!.

Current applications:

Golf MKIV Inc. R32 99.5-up MSRP$1895usd Waterfest Special - $1250 usd Limited QTY
    Golf MK III 93-99 MSRP$1895usd Waterfest Special $1250 usd Limited QTY

MK1 ON THE WAY!!!!! RESERVE YOUR KIT AT WATERFEST AND GET IT FIRST!!!!

For more info on this exciting new product, please visit our web at http://www.hpamotorsport.com
    Or email us at sales@hpamotorsport.com

We look forward to seeing you at Waterfest!

Modified by Alexi@HPAMotorsports

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

Alexi
    HPA Motorsports Inc
    sales@hpamotorsport.com
    http://www.hpamotorsport.com
    [​IMG]
    Edited by: eurocabi

6. sutherlandm Forum Junkie

Oh no!
    Poor thing! [:^(] [8(]