I didnt see you was the mans response

Discussion in 'Ooooops!' started by Collie, Jan 23, 2007.

1. Collie Forum Junkie

its gonna fund a second car i think mk2 valver i am after the wifes scared ill die on my bikes so she dont want me on the road any more.

2. thegolfman Forum Member

Good idea tbh mate. Way too dangerous, and thats without the crap roads/weather and not to mention the amount of diesel spilled on the roads nowadays...

3. gregorious77 Forum Member

i had an aprillia rs250 for a few years but i dont ride at the moment because people trying to kill you on a weekly basis is not nice and also the temptation to speed is too great and very easy to do i.e 0-60 3.6 sec but being a biker means i look out for bikes all the time. shame that you still get people driving round not paying attention like this.
    one of my mates was taken out by an old man in a car on a roundabout with his wife on the back pillion and the guy said he was speeding??
    In the wet with pillion on a roundabout i dont think so. the old man tryed to help pick up bits of bike and was pointing at a cats eye saying theres a bit of bike there? blind as a bat. he was circling the roundabout in outside lane because he was lost.

4. Collie Forum Junkie

thanks for the replies bored at home cant work cant ride cant drive and cant really have a pint with the drugs i am on for the pain

Poo!

5. nimbus dare Forum Member

back when i had a 125 gilera runner. i was filtering the traffic the woman in front in an slk just turned at a junction in front of me. i tried to go round with her but i was going to fast to make it. braking and turning is never a good idea. anyway i hit her drivers door at an angle. my **** hit the very top of the window/roof i bounced off and i landed on my feet. lol

bike was ok bent stand and popped indicator. her car the door was folded right in. but unlucky for me her mate was driving behind. they ganged up and said she indicated :(

thing is its annoying because on your test its mirror, signal, manouver. now had she done this she would have seen me. with my lights on sitting in the middle of the road.

6. Collie Forum Junkie

thats pi/ss poor nimbus luckily my neighbour was there(it happend 500yrds from home) so i have the witnesses on my side.

7. bob5doors

bob5doors Forum Member

Man that sucks![:x] Hate a..holes that don't look out for bikers
    best of luck for the foot mate, keep us updated;)

ps if you're mainland and ever wanna come over to watch some road racing, pm me and i'll send you the dates;) and help you sort out digs (or my sofa:lol: )

8. Collie Forum Junkie

The recovery blokes just been round for my bike. Dont think i will be seeing that again

9. K'Reg Forum Member

CD10 Driving without due care and attention
    CD20 Driving without reasonable consideration for other road user
    CD30 Driving without due care and attention or without reasonable consideration

All carry between 3 and 9 points, usual fines range between 250 upto the maximum of 5,000.
    A local court near me found a driver guilty of CD10 and gave her 6 points with a 300 fine after knocking down a row of cones and hitting a stationary highways vehicle, despite all the warning signs of roadworks, the flashing lights and the cones.

10. Collie Forum Junkie

9 pts possible ouch