I hate roundabouts

Discussion in 'Ooooops!' started by .::Fordy::., Nov 6, 2004.

1. Red_TN Forum Member

Make sure you screw the c**t for al you can get. Uninsured drivers really do take the urine!

2. .::Fordy::. Forum Member

Hes almost certainly gunna get a ban so hopefulyl he wont get the chance to drive. There is the National insurance bureau or something but they want me to pay a 300 excess for them to pay out, i told them where to go! The driver is going in today at 1 oclock (20 mins time) to give his statement and depending on the sergeant he may get charged today if he does he'l be in court within the week, if not it will be sorted within 6 months. The PC said that im almost certainly going to be awarded compensation so what iv gotto do is get the work done, keep the receipt then hand that to the courts and they will work out how much he can afford to pay me back, could me 10 a week for the next 3 years thow! Report back soon!

3. richgit Forum Junkie

any update?

4. INCH HI GTI New Member

was hit by an uninsured driver myself about 4 of years back, he drove off the federales caught him hidin it in his garage. He didnt turn up in court so they put a warrent out for his arrest, to this day i still havent heard if they caught him or not aparently all depends if he gets caught doing something silly again. In the mean time i went through the motorist/insurers bereau and within 4 months i got my money back for the car plus 2k for personal injury and none of this affected my no claims bonus. worth the 300 quid rather than chasing through the courts for a tenner a week?

5. RSSGOLF Forum Junkie

I think he had it fixed a while back, along side some new body mods?

6. .::Fordy::. Forum Member

Cars all been fixed etc now for a while and i payed for it out of my own pocket. Was told the CPS was goign to get in touch with me with 6 weeks and a procecusion within 6 months. Iv heard nothing from anyone since. Sort of forgotten about it tbh although it has been at the back of my mind. Will make a phonecall to the cps soon tho.

7. G40jos Forum Member

What a f**king w**ker, no point in trying to get money off them they never bother. * years later and you will still be chasing your own tail. The best thing you could do is find out where he lives and go and burggle the money back off him, and completely f**k his house up.[:x]

What a t**t

8. Jamesvw New Member

Maybe he aint got insurance and thats why he drove off!

9. G-Man Forum Junkie

Thats probably the only way that d*ck head could get his polo 'slammed' on some BBS, but in the wrong sense of slammed! What a nob, its well worth giving him a shoe'ing whether you get your car fixed or not. Take him to the cleaners. You should post his reg on her so that if it appears in any dub shows in the near future, [8(] we can give him a communal beating!

10. GazB Forum Member

gutted