I was going to change...

Discussion in 'Music' started by Nordoff, Jan 17, 2004.

1. Nordoff Forum Junkie

my clutch this month.
    Then I saw this electro acoustic for 130

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Decided to get back into playing guitar, so got a pink floyd tab to keep me entertained and went for a guitar with a cutaway neck so I could still play sweet child of mine.
    I was tempted by a few 12 string acoustic's but it would have been too difficult for keeping setup right and I didn't want anything like that to put me off.
    Plus this had a graphic eq built into it.
    It's got Martin {I think] strings on it which are pretty hard so I'll probably change the for a set of 10 gauge d'addario's [sp?] when they've worn out.

[:D] [:D]

2. diggerbucket Forum Member

Nice, I love the electro-acoustic sound. What make is it? I have a fender acoustic which is alright and an american strat which I love to bits, it seems to get polished more than my car

3. Nordoff Forum Junkie

It's by Axl.
    It's a cheap make but underrated.
    They were helped start up by Axl Rose from Gun's N Roses But are on there own now.
    A friend bought a strat shaped Axl and I was really impressed with the quality so I went with the same make.
    I'm just starting again so got to get the ends of me fingers toughened up again. [xx(]