INA : 1.8T / 16V *** INA : 1.8T 144/19mm or 144/20mm Connecting Rod install Package *

Discussion in 'INA Engineering' started by INA, Nov 28, 2011.

1. INA

INA Forum Member

Gentlemen & Scholars,
    We have teamed up with DM Forged to bring you an impressive connecting rod package with everything you could possibly need to complete an install.

[​IMG]
    Included in the package:
    DM Forged 4340 Chromoly steel forged H-Beam connecting rods
    DMF-H-4-144|25|19-T or DMF-H-4-144|25|20-S Connecting rods w/ ARP 2000 Bolts
    144/20mm connecting rods come standard with EDM rifle drilled hole through the neck of the connecting rod. 144/19mm connecting rods will need to pay an additional $130 USD to have this service performed.
    Elring Cylinder head gasket set
    (13) Exhaust manifold nuts
    Victor Reinz oil pan silicone paste
    Gates Performance timing belt
    HEPU Metal Impellar Water Pump
    OEM replacement head bolts
    KS connecting rod bearings
    (1) MANN W719/30 Oil Filter
    (1) MANN W719/45 Oil Filter
    This is normally $869 USD + shipping
    UK PRICE : $879 USD SHIPPED

FAQ:
    1. Q:Why did you stop selling just the head gasket?
    A: The usual request we get is if a we can include valve cover gasket , intake manifold gasket etc. so instead of supplying just the head gasket , we now supply it the entire cylinder head gasket kit.
    2. Q: Do you also supply piston rings?
    A: Yes we do , typically we prefer to supply piston rings but it is usually up to the shop doing the work if they wish to file the rings or not.
    3. Q: Will this be the last Group Buy for these rods?
    A: Yes. INA Engineering Inc. will no longer be doing GBs on these connecting rods as we think it is a great product and other vendors of DM Forged have started to complain (I know I know who gives a f**k) so we need to be fair. After this connecting rods / connecting rod packages can be purchased directly from various UK distributors. Most favored will be AKS Tuning as Alex has an outstanding reputation in the industry.
    4. Q: What if I need additional components?
    A: I have made a list of exactly what additional components people usually buy and you can add that to the 879 price tag. I have LIMITED quantity of exhaust valves in stock so add 4-5 days to delivery time from the day the payment is made IF we do not have valves in stock.
    5. Q: How do you ship?
    A: For the UK / Spain & France. we use DHL Express which is guaranteed 3 days delivery anywhere in the UK mainland. For US customers we use UPS. For Greece & Romania we use Canada Post / US Postal Service which has no time guarantee unfortunately but we know the drill
    6. Q: How soon can I get my order?
    A: A question everyone will obviously ask. If payment is made today (Wednesday 20th February 2013) . Your order will ship tomorrow (Thursday 21st 2013) and will be in the UK on Monday (25th February). If you order tomorrow, it leaves on Friday and is in the UK on Tuesday 26th February.
    Remember this is the last group buy we will be running on these rods. First 25 come first 25 serve. All 25 boxes are in shipping but are open. If you do not need additional components then we will put in packaging material , close up the box and ship it out.
    Additional Components:
    Piston Rings (4) Sets of Goetze - $45 each = +$180 USD
    Manual Tensioner Kit = +79 USD
    Supertech Exhaust Valves = +$269 USD
    Ferrea Exhaust Valves = +339 USD
    ready to order? Perfect! Add up the total for what you want and send it to paypal:
    sales[at]inaengineering[dot]com

Last edited: Oct 30, 2013
  2. INA

INA Forum Member

Prices updated!