insurance gone up?

Discussion in 'Insurance chat' started by Wez, Nov 12, 2007.

1. mat-mk3

mat-mk3 Administrator Admin

It was 1800 for me with the same details when i was in that situation. Only difference being i am male...:lol:

I changed it to female and it came down by 500[:x] [8(]

2. WEZ

Wez Official Friday thread starter

discrimination, you have female only insurance companies, any males only ones? not a bloody chance............

3. Spacemonkey Forum Member

Thats because most men drive like a t1t, and women drive like god himself has been teaching them.

I have been driving many years with no accidents in my own car.
    The g/f has been driving 5 yrs wrote off a car (my car [8(] ) and the insurance is the same for her to insure a A3 18t as it is for me [:s]

I am 35 she is 26.

It stinks!

4. squibby Forum Member

My wife has written off her car and a new BMW, has no no claims at all. Come quote time and it's still the same for her insurance then mine, with maximum no claims, no points, and never had a crash.

5. 1990

1990 Paid Member Paid Member

How much did the sex change cost though?

6. Spacemonkey Forum Member

:lol: :lol: :lol:

7. AMY

Amy Forum Member

[:D]

I insure my husbands 300+ bhp Pulsar and he insures my Jeep for the same money!

Its about time something went in our favour ;)

8. Tuff Schmitt Forum Junkie

That was negated against the money he made after the operation on Stapleton Road.;)

My insurance is always low. Mainly because I tell them fibs. Maybe one day I'll actually have truely legit cover. Then again, not...