Is 17 too young??

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Gareth83, May 6, 2007.

1. madmonkey Forum Addict

The real question is, does she know where you live?

If not, no problem.:thumbup:

2. Gareth83 Forum Junkie

just received a text from her:

What should I do here then? Tbh I would like to go to the police and report her. Stuff like that can send people to jail or worse, like the thread recently about that guy getting murdered for "apparently" being a paedophile.

Here's some pics off her myspace:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

There is no way you would have thought she was 15!! This has really got to me now, last night I almost got into a fight with one of my best mates. He called me a paedo, joking round obviously, so I gave him a pretty hard dig. It's not something to be messed round with in this day and age.

I feel disgusted with myself.

3. paul_c Forum Member

I can't see the point in going to the Police, what are they going to do? Arrest her for lying? You could go, and incriminate yourself, if you want to......how far did you get?

4. Gareth83 Forum Junkie

had a little play but never slept with her.

Okay maybe going to the police aint such a good idea then...

5. Admin Guest

fck mate walk away.

i think she had a lot of people fooled!

6. paul_c Forum Member

Mate, I'd honestly say nothing more about what you did. They changed the laws back in 2003 or something, to include anything sexual, rather than having to go all the way (in layman's terms). So even something quite mild, can now be illegal. Just move on....don't be bitter either, she's just a kid. Be flattered if anything.

7. Admin Guest

aye "grooming"

really won't look pretty against you, no matter how hard you went to prove your innocence.

8. Gareth83 Forum Junkie

that's all said and good though.

what if I completely ignore her and so she decides to "get her own back" and go to the police??

I'm just really worried! I was apprehensive thinking 17 was too young. My "baby"cousin is 16, so I feel like a sicko.

Hard to explain how I feel at this moment!!

9. paul_c Forum Member

You could say in your defence, that you posted her pic on Club GTI forum and everyone told you to bang her. And she had massive tits.

10. Admin Guest

not really iron cast stuff there to get let off;) :lol:

11. Paul_TDi Forum Member

She obviously doesn't think there's anything wrong if shes been getting it on with older guys. Obviously a different story thought for us guys if authorities got involved.

Just tell her you want nothing else to do with her, then ignore. She'll soon move onto her next victom..(so to speak)

My current girlfriend never told me her age into we really started chatting properly. So for months I was chatting up a 15 year old, we meet for the first time whilst she was 15 to. When she told me it certainly knocks you back though! Luckily she was only a month away from her 16th so kept going. Being a long distance relationship though progress was slow anyway and dates at first were slow. I was 19 during all this. I was worried about the age thing too but obviously not as bad as yours....

12. ambrose89

ambrose89 Forum Member

at least you didn't shag her, she sounds like she will soon be on some other blokes case so wont be that bothered about messing with you once she realises you aint interested.

at the end of the day its her word against yours if she does go to the police, without forensic evidence or witnesses her accusing you isnt gonna stand up in court. if the filth ask around they will discover she is a prick tease and that will cast doubt on her story.
    next time ask for ID . :lol: :lol:

13. paul_c Forum Member

If she's any sense, she'll not spend too long lingering on it. After all, she has her GCSEs coming up very soon, etc.

14. madmonkey Forum Addict

She'll be ontop of the next fella in no time. Probably meet him in a nightclub or summat.

She does look like pure filth too.

15. Gareth83 Forum Junkie

good replies lads!

it's alright for her aint it. The police aren't my main concern at the mo. it's more of how I fell for it and feel like a dirty old man

16. madmonkey Forum Addict

Could be worse, could be 32 like me.:lol:

Just for the record my GF is 26. And I've never touched a 15 year old since I was 17.

17. paul_c Forum Member

Seriously though, don't worry, you fell for her "adult" features, not her childish innocence. So no moral panic required.

Right?

18. Gareth83 Forum Junkie

yeah true, but it still feels odd. Probably something I'll regret for the rest of my life

19. paul_c Forum Member

Don't let it worry you, you'll only end up with an anxiety complex.

20. AxlFoley Forum Junkie

Dude, just tell her that she is to young, and ignore her phonecalls, as long as you havent slept with here you are ok, even if you had, shes lying, and as soon as you found out you said tra, dont worry about it.

She is quiet fit though lol ;)