Laserline 996

Discussion in 'Security' started by seb_will, Nov 19, 2003.

1. seb_will New Member

Morning all, Here goes the problem

I set the alarm and all works fine i hear no chripsand all seems fine, give it 5 -7 minutes and my alarm goesoff. i am having to arm the alarm and them disarm the sensors for it to work with out it going off. Does anyone have any ideas??

Thanks

2. seb_will New Member

All

Any help on this would really help me out. Thanks!!

3. STU

Stu Forum Junkie

Is there something moving inside the car?
    My alarm was going off all the time once and I couldn't track it down, it was a sunscreen thingy I'd rolled up and chucked on the back seat. As if unrolled itself it set the sensors off.

Failing that, I sometimes knock the sensors on the inside A-pillars and they go out of adjustment, then they are set off by alsorts of things!
    Edited by: StuB

4. Mr T Forum Member

if it doenst go off when you disable the interior sensors then it is definitely those at fault. the ultrasonics on laserline's do frequently give problems when the alarm gets to a few years old. if the cables are crushed where they go behind the a-pillar trim they will also give false alarms.!

ive got about three spare sets of sonics, if ya wana come to an arrangement ;)

[:D]

5. seb_will New Member

Sound good you want to drop me your number and we can have a chat.