Lincoln Cathedral

Discussion in 'Photography - general' started by Wez, Sep 18, 2012.

1. WEZ

Wez Official Friday thread starter

not particularly happy with these, took around 100 shots and this is all I came out with, not very sharp images, nowhere near as my previous few days efforts and I had brilliant light and fast shutter speeds. Will have to practise some more to find out the problem, I know my camera's capable, my dodgy unsteady hands shouldn't have mattered with IS and 1/1600!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. stella

stella Forum Junkie

What lens were you using? What aperture?

3. WEZ

Wez Official Friday thread starter

18-55mm kit lens, dunno what apertures.

4. stella

stella Forum Junkie

You're not old enough yet to have shaky hands! Wait till you get to my age, then you can use it as an excuse! lol

Kit lens may have something to do with it. If you look in File/Information in PS, it will tell you the settings at the time you took the picture.

The weather didn't help you, either - bright sunlight and harsh shadows. Did you shoot in RAW?

They're not that bad, considering you've only had your camera five minutes, but I bet it will take good pictures when you've sorted it/yourself out.