LTJ Bukem, MC Conrad Progression Sessions

Discussion in 'Music' started by sn1paz, Apr 16, 2004.

1. sn1paz New Member

Not the usual bashment i have to say being a junglist for 12 years now there is nothing better than drivin home from a hard day at the office with a fat one listening to the rollin sounds on LTJ Bukem.......thing is i aint got a system yet so until thats in i wont get the full flavor!!!.......also been listening to alot of Renegade Hardware and steppin back with some old skool Dreamscape 8 from 93/94 NYE Slipmatt, Ratty & Tango.....i suppose those words mean nothing to some people!!.....for those who know!!

[​IMG]

2. DarrenW Forum Junkie

Good stuff!

I like my D&B really dark, sinister and scarey though, adds a certain atmospheric something to any drive in the Golf! :lol:

3. sn1paz New Member

LTJ For the morning ride and a bit of Randall or Andy C on the way home!! :) the bifter always adds a certain 'atmopheric something' to the drive home too.....cant wait to get my subs in and rinse out! :).......having said that the speakers and sounds are for between towns and citys.....not for driving through em on full whack! :) lol

4. GTi69 Forum Member

I am more of a shy fx man myself, add him with either MC Shabba or Skibba, ideally both and i am a happy man!

5. sn1paz New Member

Women are like parking spaces: Most of them are taken, the others....handicapped

i love it!!

Ok ok.....Micky finn & GQ ,Grooverider and Fearless.....got a cool AWOL live cd as well! :).....im basically a mish mash of all different styles, thing is there is style for every mood ive found.......feel like killin somone? play some Dilinger or Twisted!! feeling happy? bit of Hype or Hazzard.....feeling knackerd? LTJ is the man for you!! ........or simply if ya wanna mash it up......Loxy & Ink!! :)

6. DEX

Dex Paid Member Paid Member

LTJ is excellent

some of the blame stuff works well, and the PFM and Conrad tracks that LTJ favours are awesome - Western.

7. Dubplate Forum Member

saw LTJ Bukem at this years Sound expo at wembley. He was giving a talk on music producing, music business etc... nice guy...

8. sn1paz New Member

Western!! those vocals and that guitar tune sends a chill up my spine everytime the time cant beat that rolling B-line....i can hear it now! :)

9. sn1paz New Member

if he was at this years Sound expo at wembley then that speak volumes, and if anyone reading any of these posts have not heard his work and have any sort of system with BIG bass.....try him out!! good for the long journeys :)

10. dUff

dUff Administrator Admin

lol, i played out in a club Staurday night , i did a hour of 92-93 old skool hardcore, which had mixed response (love it or hate it seems to be the thing) and did a an hour of Mellow Bukem type stuff, PFM remixes, future engineers, and lots of Bukem and blames tracks, really gets the right crowd dancing with those phat amen breaks and chucked in a a Cosmos remix of Beloved "Sun is rising" that has a breakbeat in it , coolio

The crowd pleaser everytime has to be the PFM remix of Saint Etienne "The sea" very nice !!

Just need some sleep now .. [:^(]

11. paulgti16v Forum Member

if you like ljt & mc conrad the cd you want is mos one half of a whole decade, 3rd disc :p [:D] :clap:

12. sn1paz New Member

92-93 Hardcore!! cant beat the old Fantazia days and the early dreamscape's!! just got Dreamscape 8 and Fantazia castle Don, all the sets on cd off ebay!!.....brings back memorys!!.....have you got any mixes of your own stuff on cd?

13. sn1paz New Member

mos one half of a whole decade? is that the name of the CD? where can i get it from? what label is it?

14. paulgti16v Forum Member

ministry of sound one half of a whole decade only cd 3 is ltj but a wicked cd [:D] maybe have a look on the ministrys website [:s]

15. pRot3us Forum Junkie

ahh Bukem :clap:

Still find my self returning to Logical Progression from time to time, quality stuff :)

16. destructiv dave Forum Member

Life moves pretty fast...If you don't stop and look around once in a while...you could miss it!!

The original Logical Progression is still awesome even though it now costs about 24 from those thieves at HMV.

17. dUff

dUff Administrator Admin

Yeah Quality that tune is Chameleon Links GLR12 , aka Mark Pritchard (and m8 of mine) aka Global Comunication which is half of Comos , Tom Middleton .. its one i have on 12 and play often the other side is wicked also and Features the vocals of Kirsty , from OPus 3 ..

Oh yeah the sample is from the film "ferris bueller's day off"

I think that covers the history on that one lol ;)
    Edited by: dUff

18. Black-Mk2-GTI Forum Member

Never really heard LTJ Buken...he aint on no raves in London anyway. I like a bit of Micky Finn, Mampi Swift or Brockie with Shabba Skiba Fearless and Det blazing there lyrics! [:D] [:D]
    Edited by: Black-Mk2-GTI

19. DEX

Dex Paid Member Paid Member

how old are you?

20. sn1paz New Member

How old is who? :lol: ..... as for not hearing LTJ in Lundinium i think thats a bit odd? LTJ seems to be for the junglist connoisseur i find.....mind u ill still go with Micky finn and Fearless any day! :) As for some Bukem Cd's costing 24 squidnys, well go on ebay, do a search for LTJ Bukem in the cd section and pic yourself up a bloody bargin!!....just got Progression sessions live in america 2002 for 4 quid! :) nice!!......there are so many thats its hard to keep track of the ones ive got!! :)
    [​IMG]