Me fecked at Istanbul airport

Discussion in 'Say 'hello' in here.' started by 1990, Feb 11, 2004.

1. 1990

1990 Paid Member Paid Member

This is the the morning after a night on the lash in Istanbul, i went there on business last april and we went out on the last night to say ggodbye to the city.

I overdid it a bit, a couple of us stayed out later than the rest. I got back to the hotel about 5am and then was woken by my boss at 6.30, "knock, knock, get the f**k out of bed the coach is here"

I opened my eyes and i was in the bath fully clothed and full of sick, i fell out of the bath and changed my clothes, stuff everything in my case and went down stairs. Got on the coach and started heaving, i ended up with a carrier bag as a sick back which i had to keep emptying. This pic shows me sleeping in the crowded airport, i dont know how i got on that plane to this day.

[​IMG]

I got this off my boss's phone, i'll try and find some more of the night before

Show us your ruff photo's

2. Dr.Pepper New Member

Good work!
    :clap:

3. 1990

1990 Paid Member Paid Member

I image there could be a couple like that at the vr6golf.co.uk r/r day after a night in the hotel :lol:

4. Admin Guest

hahaha much like my return from new york! wasn't a pleasent trip home but more of a hnagover than puking!

5. Tuff Schmitt Forum Junkie

Lol.. I can picture it now.

Your boss took the picture and sent it to everyone in the office saying, "Jesus! He only had two pints! What a disgrace to our company.."

:lol: