Mk 1 Golf turbo

Discussion in 'Turbocharged, Supercharged or Nitrous !' started by Mightypin, Apr 6, 2004.

1. Mightypin New Member

I am trying to turbo my 1.8 Mk 1 , have just aquired a garret t3 turbo to fit to it thinking about getting a new bottom end will it still fit my original head with bosh injection? [:s]

2. muppet Forum Member

[:s]
    I think a little more info would help?
    Edited by: muppet

3. Tarmac Terror Forum Member

LOL - yes, no, errr yes, no, errr, yes, no - muppet is right - more info PLEASE !!!!!! :lol: :clap: ;) Have you given this any thought ??

4. oakgreen16vbeas New Member

mightypin, if you would like to know more, email me, and maybe if your near by we could get together and I could discuss my plans at present, as im in the planning process of doing the same sort of thing

1 thing you wil need is an appropriate exhaust manifold, and I happen to have a turbo technics "rockinghorsepooe" manifold, im going to use digifant injection from a g60 with g60 management and the g60 bottom end for the lower CR, best to plan it carefully before just jumping in mate