Mk 5 Jetta owners wanted

Discussion in 'Jetta/Vento/Bora' started by NBirkitt, Jan 9, 2011.

1. NBirkitt Forum Member

Mk 5 Jetta owners wanted...

The model profile article in the forthcoming issue of Volkswagen Driver mag will feature the Mk 5 Jetta and we're looking for a few owners who would be able to write something about their cars, for an owners' opinions page.

The model profile itself comprises 4 or 5 pages of history and tech info, so basically what I am looking for is for you to write an accompanying owners opinion of about 200-250 words, purely anecdotal, about your own Mk 5 Jetta why you bought it, what you like / dislike about it, any problems youve had, fuel consumption, costs, modifications made or plans for it etc...

Ideally, this should be accompanied by a 300 dpi digital photo of the car (please send only the best 1 or 2, not full gallery), or a 6x4 colour print by post, if you have one, preferably (but not essential) with you posing alongside it.

If it helps, I can post a copy of the magazine with a previous example of a model profile (if so, please email back your full postal address) for reference. Final copy deadline for this will be Jan 31 but sooner is always better ;)

I look forward to hearing from you. Please email rather than PM or post on this thread. Thanks

Regards

Neil Birkitt
    Editor, Volkswagen Driver magazine

www.volkswagendrivermag.co.uk

Neil.Birkitt@autometrix.co.uk

2. JettaTDi

JettaTDi Forum Member

Hi there my wife had a 06 plate 2.0 Tdi Sport. It was a company car, which went back last year. It was one of the first in the UK, she even got it prior to the local dealer getting any. I could try and jot down something, if still needed.

3. NBirkitt Forum Member

Yes please, that would be useful / interesting :) Do you have any photos of the actual car?

Please email me at Neil.Birkitt@autometrix.co.uk

Thanks

4. JettaTDi

JettaTDi Forum Member

Cheers Neil, I sent you a pm, and an e-mail, hope its ok.

5. JettaTDi

JettaTDi Forum Member

Cheers for the copy Neil, believe it or not it's the 1st time I've seen the mag looks good.