Mk2 Golf Comments!

Discussion in 'Mk2' started by JustKatee, Mar 17, 2011.

1. Dan W

Dan W CGTI Regional Host

Ah, that would make sense, I've heard your tapioca is like cat nip to a pussy cat

2. miggs2002 Forum Member

hello and welcome,
    if you go for a mk2 gti or not make sure you try for classic insurance before the normal places,
    classic insurance offers a massive discount to mk2's, direct line quoted me over 900 for my mk2,
    i am paying just over 300 fully comp with 3 points and the wife as a second driver who has had 2 accidents in 2 years, oh yeah and i had an accident last year just before i had the renewal through,
    plus i get full breakdown cover including homestart all unlimited, well worth it imo

you might want to check out one of my photobucket accounts, i have a few mk2 pics as well as other VAG cars

http://s372.photobucket.com/albums/oo169/german-cars/mk2/

3. Daytripper76 Forum Member

Yes go for one, if you can work your way round a spanner easily enough you will be alright! ;)

4. mexicorich Forum Member

Hate to contradict a regional host but it's only the steering that is heavy at parking speeds. On the move non PAS is fine and I have to disagree with heavy brakes and clunky gearchange

5. JustKatee New Member

Haven't been online in awhile, Dan I'm not stalking you.. I believe it's the other way around :p
    And thanks everyone for commenting, even though y inbox is rather full - You have made me feel loved ahahaa!!

6. JustKatee New Member

What spanners are you thinking of! :L